10 Calcium Benefits And Side Effects

Calcium is the most important mineral element in the human body. About 99% of the calcium in the body is used to form bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% is distributed in the blood, intracellular fluid, muscles, and tissues, but don’t underestimate this 1%, it is responsible for cell metabolism, muscle contraction, blood clotting, … Read more