Modern people have a lot of work pressures, irregular meals, or often eat fast after swallowing jujubes. Do you often feel bloated or burning in the upper abdomen after eating?
However, there is no abnormality in gastroscopy, and these symptoms are most likely to occur only after meals and after meals. Then there may be dyspepsia problems. Today, everyone will spend 5 minutes recognizing dyspepsia and know more about the benefits of super enzymes!
What are the causes and symptoms/symptoms of dyspepsia/flatulence?
Dyspepsia/flatulence is a very common symptom of modern people. It is the second most common cause of people visiting the hospital. It’s second only to colds. The prevalence rate is nearly 25%, which is equal to 1 in 4 people, dyspepsia/flatulence problems.
Especially during certain festivals or consecutive holidays, people are more likely to have more obvious symptoms after eating and drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia/flatulence vary from person to person, but most people have the following symptoms:
What are the common signs/symptoms of dyspepsia/flatulence:
- It’s easy to feel full
- I often feel uncomfortable after a meal
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Burning sensation in upper abdomen and chest
- I often feel that my abdomen is full and full
- Feel sick and want to vomit
- Feeling poor appetite
7 common causes of dyspepsia/flatulence:
- Poor eating habits (e.g. too full, too spicy, alcoholic)
- Problems with too much or too little stomach acid
- Work stress, mental stress caused
- Abnormal milk movement in the digestive tract
- Digestive diseases (e.g. gastric ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux)
- Caused by taking drugs (e.g. aspirin, NSAIDs)
- Helicobacter pylori infection
Note: Many pregnant women are also prone to dyspepsia during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, mainly because the hormone changes make the digestive tract muscles relax, and the growing baby will also squeeze the stomach space.
How to divide functional dyspepsia vs. organ dyspepsia?
Dyspepsia is divided into two main types:
Type 1: Functional dyspepsia (more than 60% of people belong to this type)
If the signs/symptoms of dyspepsia/flatulence persist, but there is no cause for the examination, it is likely to be functional dyspepsia, because most functional dyspepsia does not cause ulcers, so it is also known as “non-ulcer dyspepsia” “.
Note 1. The aforementioned common causes of dyspepsia/flatulence 1-4 are the causes of functional dyspepsia.
Type 2: Organ dyspepsia (less than 40% of people belong to this type)
Organ dyspepsia is caused by different digestive system diseases, bacterial infections or dyspepsia caused by various drugs. As long as the cause of organ dyspepsia is cured, the symptoms will disappear.
Note 2. The aforementioned common causes of dyspepsia/flatulence 5-7 are the causes of organ dyspepsia.
What about dyspepsia/flatulence? Recommend 10 daily solutions
Most people with dyspepsia/flatulence problems will usually relieve their symptoms after a few hours, which is a type of functional dyspepsia, so I organized some daily solutions for everyone to help improve dyspepsia and flatulence For your reference~
- Eat a small amount and eat slowly
- Eat more prototype foods and less processed products
- Avoid serving soup and drinks while eating
- Don’t eat too much spicy food
- Avoid midnight snacks and overeating before bedtime
- Avoid smoking and alcohol problems
- Acupoint massage helps digestion
- The appropriate amount of digestive enzymes and probiotics
- Develop exercise habits to moderate stress
- Eat more fruits and vegetables to supplement vitamins and cellulose
It is still necessary to remind everyone that if your dyspepsia/flatulence problems continue to deteriorate, you should immediately consult a professional doctor for advice on whether you need further treatment and medication for the symptoms of dyspepsia/flatulence.
What is the recommended improvement for dyspepsia/flatulence? What foods help digestion
Since most people have dyspepsia/flatulence problems, most of them are functional dyspepsia. This part helps to improve dyspepsia by changing dietary habits and by ingesting certain types of foods and health foods.
- Oatmeal (fiber intake)
- Yogurt (supplement of beneficial bacteria, improve digestion)
- Banana (replenish electrolytes, improve bowel movements)
- Avocado (rich in vitamins and good fats to help digestion)
- Apple (rich in soluble and insoluble fiber)
- Mint (soothes stomach upset and aids digestion)
- Beetroot (rich in betaine and fiber, reduce bloating)
- Kiwi, pineapple, papaya (rich in fruit enzymes)
- Digestive enzymes (helps break down food into small molecules)
- Probiotics (Adjust intestinal function, help peristalsis)
Dyspepsia/flatulence is not recommended, what can’t I eat?
Of course, there are some recommendations for those who have dyspepsia/flatulence problems to help improve, and there will be relatively recommended and inedible foods for your reference. Try to avoid ingesting this type of food in large amounts in the diet. Bloating problems are helpful.
- Bread, cake
- Beans, bean products
- Sweet potato, taro, potato
- Carbonated drinks
- Glutinous rice products
- Spicy, heavy oil and salty food
- Coffee, strong tea, alcoholic drinks
- High sugar content, desserts
- Processed food, refined starch
- Fried and preserved food
Seeing this, you may be thinking~ But every day is very busy, it is really difficult to pay attention to so much in the diet… Without the most recommended nutritional products/health foods, can you effectively help improve the trouble?
If you want to first recommend a nutrient/health food for dyspepsia/flatulence, I will recommend you to know more about “digestive enzymes”. The following will also help you organize related concepts about digestive enzymes!
Why do you recommend digestive enzymes for dyspepsia/flatulence? How to eat it?
Digestive enzymes mainly refer to enzymes that can help to decompose food and act on the stomach and intestines. Food must be broken down into small molecules from the macromolecules through the help of enzymes in order to be absorbed and utilized by the body.
The human body will produce digestive enzymes, not everyone must add additional enzymes, but if you already have problems with dyspepsia and flatulence, supplementing digestive enzymes in moderation can more effectively help the food be broken down and reduce dyspepsia. Discomfort caused by discomfort and flatulence.
Especially if there are conditions that can easily cause “difficulty in food decomposition” eg, the elders’ chewing function declines, after the party dinner…etc., or during pregnant women during pregnancy, the special period of dyspepsia and flatulence problems are very common. It is recommended to supplement digestive enzymes.
In terms of eating, because digestive enzymes are mainly to help the decomposition and digestion of food, it is recommended to eat after meals. If there is nothing to eat in that meal, there is no need to eat that meal, because there is no part of the enzyme that needs to function.
Do I need to eat enzymes and probiotics?
To understand it simply, in terms of digestive function, enzymes are responsible for the upper half, while probiotics are responsible for the lower half.
Enzymes> Help food breakdown >> to choose digestive enzymes
Probiotics> Adjusting the intestinal bacterial phase to improve the overall function >> “Adjusting the constitution and improving the function of defecation” should choose probiotics
Therefore, if you have dyspepsia/flatulence problems, both are helpful, because the effect is different, and each other can also achieve complementary effects!
Therefore, it is possible to eat digestive enzymes and probiotics on the same day, but the consumption time of digestive enzymes and probiotics is different!
Because digestive enzymes help to decompose and digest food, it is recommended to consume after meals, while the probiotic part is recommended to be consumed on an empty stomach before bedtime or early morning.
International experts rate the brand recommendation
In recent years, food safety problems in various countries have exploded, and it is not healthy but black-hearted products that everyone spends on. Therefore, European and American products with relatively strict quality control have become popular products.
And iHerb.com is a large-scale medical cosmetics e-commerce company in the United States. It has a high satisfaction rate of 97% in the evaluation of Google customers. It provides global home delivery so that you can buy it without risking buying fakes through purchasing high-quality health products.
6 rules to choose high-quality digestive enzymes
1. Choose the source of “Fungus Culture”
Compared with the source of fruit fermentation, the enzymes cultivated by the fungus can ensure consistent quality, high stability, and no heavy fermentation taste, and better import.
2. Choose “Multiple Enzyme Compounds” for more comprehensive products
Because the enzyme itself is specific, each enzyme can only participate in one reaction, for example, the enzyme that breaks down starch does not break down protein, so choosing a product that combines multiple enzymes can help the food break down more completely.
In general, I will recommend choosing products with at least 10~15 enzymes, which will be a better quantity.
3. Choose enzymes that have experimental efficacy and brand authorization to be more secure
There are a lot of products and types of enzymes. When choosing, it is recommended to choose e.g. TNO Study with experimental confirmation to be able to eat and avoid spending money.
And remember to choose the product authorized by the brand to ensure the dosage and quality of the added product, without being mixed with fish, and buying unreal products.
4. Remember to check if there is “marked enzyme activity”
To be called an enzyme, it must-have activity. An enzyme that does not have an active unit is not known to be useful.
Therefore, when choosing products, pay attention to whether the brand manufacturers have an active label indicating each added enzyme to achieve the best edible efficacy.
5. Choose “capsule” better than lozenges, pay attention to artificial additives
Needed in the manufacturing process, usually, the lozenge needs to be added with more chemical compounds to make, so it is recommended to choose the brand that uses the capsule or powder type to give priority.
Enzyme tablets = enzyme powder + excipient + adhesive + chemical compound
However, please pay more attention to the enzyme powder package, because of the taste problem in eating, many brand manufacturers will use Abbas sweet, chemical juice powder, artificial flavoring to avoid the accidental supplementation of beneficial enzymes. Additives that increase the burden on the body.
6. Do not contain “senna, senna leaf extract” Don’t let laxative harm health
Enzymes should not add laxative ingredients! For example, senna and senna leaf extract are the two most common laxative ingredients in foods. Because you want to have a quick bowel movement, it is very unhealthy to choose to add such ingredients. Please open your eyes and check the ingredients. Avoid letting unscrupulous brand manufacturers hurt your health.
Finally, let me review the key points for everyone. As long as you master the following enzyme selection rules, you can choose a safe and healthy digestive enzyme product~
Based on the above points, a good “digestive enzyme” should meet the following conditions:
- Choose the source of “Fungus Culture” as the enzyme, which is more effective than vegetable and fruit enzymes
- “multi-enzyme complex” products are more comprehensive (at least 10 kinds of combinations)
- Enzymes are effective only with experimental effects
- Is the “Enzyme Activity Label” much worse?
- Capsules are better than tablets, and powder packs should pay attention to artificial additives
- Cannot contain “senna, senna leaf extract”
- Reassuring with SGS inspection (Western medicine, heavy metals)
I hope everyone can find ways to alleviate their dyspepsia, flatulence, and other troubles, and develop good dietary habits to fundamentally solve and improve the problem. Let’s work hard for health together :))