One day, I want to buy some multivitamins but there are so many multivitamins. I don’t know how to choose and don’t know what are the benefit of multivitamins?
Then, I went back to the Internet to find them. There is too much information.
Come here~ It’s okay, I’ll teach you today, about the efficacy of comprehensive vitamins, how to choose, the difference between natural extraction and chemical synthesis, when to eat better… etc.,
Let You spend 3 minutes to understand! I hope you can find a natural vitamin that suits me and eats a comprehensive vitamin with peace of mind!
Understand the purpose of eating multivitamins
Under the conditions of limited land, the average utilization rate of land per unit area is getting higher and higher, and a lot of fertilizers and pesticides are added.
Therefore, natural food gets less and fewer nutrients from the land, and the vitamins and minerals of the fruits and vegetables planted have been large. Lose more than 50%.
The study by Dr. Li Shimin of the USC Medical Center pointed out:
- 50 years ago, the vitamin C content of orange is now 20 capsules;
- In the past, the iron content of a handful of spinach was now 70;
- In the past, the β-carotene content of a carrot has reached 100 now!
Therefore, supplementing the appropriate amount of multivitamins is a good way to recommend modern people to maintain their health and increase their nutritional needs!
Vitamins and minerals are indispensable starting elements in the metabolic process of the human body.
Once the human body is lacking or unbalanced, it will cause the nutrients not to be used by the human body.
And modern people have many nutritional inequalities, especially the water-soluble vitamins required by the human body are often insufficient, causing the body to burden too much protein and cannot be metabolized and used smoothly!
Multivitamins can mainly help to adjust physical fitness, regulate physiological functions, enhance physical strength, vitality and promote metabolism, so professional dietitians and doctors will recommend and recommend them.
Multivitamins are healthy foods for men, women, and children to supplement. The body lays a good foundation.
What are the benefits of multivitamins?
There are a lot of materials on the Internet about the efficacy and benefits of multivitamins.
Here I help you to organize some researches and researches related to the literature of empirical medicine. Regarding the related benefits of supplementing multivitamins to the human body:
- Supplement the intake of vitamins and minerals in the “uneven diet”
- Helps maintain “healthy physiological function”
- Helps to improve the “pressure tolerance”
- Helps improve “chronic fatigue syndrome”
- Helps improve “chronic fatigue syndrome”
- Nutritional supplements for “pregnancy/pregnant pregnant women”
- Helps reduce the “cancer incidence”
- Helps prevent “cardiovascular disease”
- Contribute to the nutritional intake of “children’s growth and development”
- Helps to strengthen the nutrition of “Elders/Silver-haired”
The truth of commercially available multivitamins! Did you know that many vitamins are not naturally extracted?
At present, the comprehensive vitamin brands you often see on the market are almost all sources of chemical synthesis. If you eat more and accumulate in the body, it is not easy to be metabolized and used.
In particular, chemically synthesized comprehensive vitamin minerals often add more than 2-8 times higher nutrients, because the absorption rate of chemically synthesized vitamins is very low, so it must be absorbed through high doses.
But what I will talk about next is the real key…
These purely synthesized vitamins are derived from petroleum extracts, coal pitch derivatives, and sugars treated by chemical processes, or industrialized products after treatment.
Therefore, many vitamins that claim to be vegetarian and edible are not made from plants or from animals, but from the above sources.
Because of the chemically synthesized components and the structure of their combined elements, the human body is not easy to absorb, so the absorption rate is relatively low.
In terms of function, these high-dose ingested components need to be metabolized and converted first.
Why are the natural vitamins synthesized better? Natural food-type multivitamins revealed!
What is true natural extracts and multivitamins?
The story of the true use of naturally extracted multivitamins and minerals comes like this~
In 1999, Dr. Blobel, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine in 1999, discovered a new concept of vitamin design.
It has been successfully developed by the Nobel Prize team for 40 years to restore the cultivation of food nutrition: RNP (Restore Natural Practice).
Its bioavailability is much higher than that of commercially available purified synthetic vitamins, and its safety is good.
At present, many natural therapy centers in Europe and America have adopted this type of nutritional supplement.
Therefore, this kind of natural extract multivitamins from the United States has the advantages of high absorption rate, high utilization rate, long-term effectiveness, no residue, many advantages such as safe, natural, no pigment, no fragrance, no preservatives, and other additives.
It is usually extracted from natural prototype food sources such as cherries, alfalfa, carrots, lemons, rice bran, soybeans, and citrus…
Choosing nutritional supplements with truly natural extracted ingredients will not allow the body to accumulate industrial chemical products.
Whole food nutrients, derived from natural vitamins in the United States, make you feel safe and effective.
This is a comprehensive vitamin nutrient raw material produced by Grow CO. Natropbac, a well-known large factory with a hundred years of history in the United States.
The process is extracted from all foods. In order to provide healthier and safer ingredients for the public, you can ingest the original food. Comprehensive nutrition of vitamins.
This comprehensive vitamin source of whole food nutrients has the following advantages and characteristics:
- Protein peptide carrier in natural food
- The highest absorption rate (more than 4 times the general chemical synthesis of vitamins)
- High bioavailability (general chemical synthesis of vitamins and vitamins 3 to 12 times)
- Long staying time in the body (general chemical synthesis of vitamins and vitamins 9 times)
- The world’s only whole food state nutritional supplement
- Does not contain any chemically synthesized vitamin minerals
- Highest safety: no residue in the body
The only whole food nutrient that has been publicly determined by the US FDA.
In the early 1990s, US manufacturers of chemically synthesized (USP) nutrients strongly questioned the claim that whole food nutrients can be better absorbed and utilized in the human body, and offered to tell.
Five independent and internationally recognized FDA scientists were immediately assigned to conduct investigations.
After three and three months, large-scale animal and human experiments were conducted, and the spacecraft advanced instruments were used to analyze the molecular structure of food-state nutrients.
As a result, this sensation caused a litigation fee of up to three million dollars, completely impacting the entire nutrition industry in the United States.
> The final judgment of the court is as follows:
- Whole food nutrients are like natural food, the human body can fully recognize and absorb, is the nutrients needed by human cells.
- Whole food nutrients are different from the general chemical synthesis of vitamins or extracted minerals, and they are also different from the so-called natural foods mixed with foods on the market.
- Whole food type nutrients The nutrients are determined to be more absorbed and utilized by the human body than the nutrients synthesized by a single molecule, it can also retain more time in the human body.
Who is suitable for taking multivitamins and when is it better? Do pregnant women, adolescents and elders recommend supplements?
Most modern people have problems with eating outside or eating unevenly. Eating well does not mean balanced nutrition.
Especially if you are in pregnancy, adolescence, or the absorption of silver hair is poor, you need to pay more attention to nutrition intake.
Sufficient and appropriate amounts of naturally extracted multivitamins are beneficial to the human body as mentioned above, so in fact, regardless of the general office worker and all ages, regardless of gender, it is suitable for eating! The following will sort out the key points for everyone~
> Who is particularly recommended to supplement multivitamins:
- Pregnancy period / Pregnant pregnant woman / Lactation period
- Growing children / young adolescents
- Seniors / Silver-Haired
- Vegetarian dieter
It is recommended to eat it 30 minutes after any meal during the day. The main reason is that multivitamins are rich in vitamins and minerals.
In general, most minerals must be combined with transport proteins before absorption. After a meal, there will be a better absorption rate, and if the stomach and intestines are more sensitive, some people will have nausea when they use multivitamins on an empty stomach.
Choosing to eat after a meal will not have such a problem!
What is the difference between multivitamins and vitamin/vitamin B groups? Which one is right for me?
I have probably been asked about this question a hundred times, so I decided to explain it~
To make it simple: multivitamins are like lazy packs, covering various vitamins and minerals.
Of course, they also contain vitamins/vitamin B complex, but the size of capsules or lozenges is limited.
All of them are added in large amounts so that they become too large and cannot be swallowed; and the focus of the vitamin/vitamin B group is of course to strengthen and supplement this nutrient.
So we should first understand: what is your appeal for nutrition now?
- The main axis is to help balance nutrition to meet the basic nutritional supplements required by the body to maintain normal function every day.
- You can think of it as a concept to help health and build a foundation!
Vitamin/Vitamin B Complex:
- It is a water-soluble vitamin that the human body needs every day, but it will leave the body with the metabolism of drinking water every day.
- It is more for eg staying up late, stress, need to supplement physical strength, frequent mouth breaks, lack of vitamin B complex intake…etc. Suitable for vitamins/vitamin B complex strengthening.
It is okay to eat the two together. The concept can be understood in this way: multivitamins are the foundation for body nutrition, and the combination of vitamins/vitamin B complex is for the helpers to strengthen their needs.
Because if you want to achieve a balanced nutritional claim, supplementing with a single vitamin cannot satisfy such a claim for efficacy.
> Through the combination of multivitamins + single vitamins, to meet everyone’s needs in terms of efficacy!
Sharing 4 principles to select high-quality multivitamins
1. Natural extraction source is superior to chemical synthesis
As mentioned above, the naturally extracted synthetic vitamins are good for the human body to absorb, no burden, and high bioavailability.
In addition, it is also recommended to select a patented high-quality whole food type nutrient source of comprehensive vitamin brand, which is more guarantee for food safety and efficacy credibility!
2. It is recommended to choose a comprehensive vitamin (e.g. calcium) that is normally lacking in nutrients and has enhanced supplementation
multivitamins are after all nutrient supplements, but according to the investigation of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, the dietary habits of Chinese people are likely to cause widespread calcium deficiency.
Therefore, if you choose multivitamins, you can consider a brand with enhanced calcium supplements, which can help to make up. Normal calcium deficiency.
The other recommended ingredient is vitamin C. Vitamin C is a good friend of most vitamins and minerals.
It helps calcium absorption, maintains immune stability, promotes the proliferation of collagen in your own cells, etc. If you strengthen vitamin C supplements, it is also a very goods choice.
3. The choice of the dosage form is also very important
If anyone who reads my article often knows, I often say that lozenges actually need to be added with more artificial compounds to make, and lozenges are also the most cost-effective dosage forms for health foods.
Multivitamin Tablets = Multivitamin Raw Material Powder + Excipient + Adhesive + Chemical Compound
Therefore, it is more recommended to choose the dosage form mainly in the form of capsules.
4. The dosage is not as high as possible
The supplementation of comprehensive nutrients is not just the higher the pursuit, the better, we will also have a daily dietary intake, so in fact, to supplement multivitamins, it is enough to choose natural absorption raw materials with good absorption and low dosage.
Rather than just looking at the dose level, the high dose may be due to its high absorption due to chemical synthesis and low absorption rate, which may cause a burden on the body’s metabolism.
Where can I buy the best multivitamins?
In recent years, food safety problems in various countries have exploded, and it is not healthy but black-hearted products that everyone spends on. Therefore, European and American products with relatively strict quality control have become popular products.
And iHerb.com is a large-scale medical cosmetics e-commerce company in the United States. It has a high satisfaction rate of 97% in the evaluation of Google customers. It provides global home delivery so that you can buy it without risking buying fakes through purchasing high-quality health products.
Finally, let me review the key points for you, as long as you master the following selection rules to ensure that you can choose a safe and healthy iron supplement product~
Based on the above points, good multivitamins should meet the following conditions:
- “Naturally extracted raw materials” is a better choice
- Whole food-type nutrient absorption rate and high bioavailability
- Capsules are better than tablets
- It is recommended to choose formulas that are prone to lack of nutrients (e.g. calcium)
- Brands that use patented raw materials are more secure
- Reassuring with SGS inspection (Western medicine, heavy metals)
I hope everyone can find a suitable and reassuring multivitamin and help you build the foundation for your health, make a balanced intake of nutrition, and be healthier together.