Understand what are (gastrointestinal/allergic) probiotics?
Probiotic is a collective name for a variety of microorganisms that are good for the host. Good probiotics can be colonized in the human system, which can help maintain smoothness, maintain the balance of intestinal bacteria, play a beneficial role… and so on. Do you know what are the benefits of taking probiotics?
The beneficial probiotics in the human body and animals have integrated bacteria and fungi mainly: Clostridium butyricum, Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Actinomycetes, Yeast…etc.
At present, scientific empirical research points out that the most powerful probiotic products: mainly the composite active probiotics composed of the above types of microorganisms.
Probiotics & Lactic Acid Bacteria
Bacteria that are beneficial to the body are called probiotics.
To put it simply: the beneficial talents of lactic acid bacterias are called probiotics, and the microorganisms covered under the collective name of probiotics are not only a source of lactic acid bacteria!
What are the benefits of taking probiotics?
This year there is a lot of information on the Internet about the various brands and probiotic efficacy, gastrointestinal or allergy benefits ~
Here I have compiled research and empirical research on the appropriate amount of probiotic supplements on the human body and the benefits of probiotics so that everyone can compare and evaluate the reference:
- “Suppress bad bacteria function”, promote intestinal health environment
- “Prevent diarrhea, constipation”, help normal defecation
- 『Food digestion, improve nutrient absorption
- “Activate the immune system” to increase resistance
- Slow down “allergic reaction”
- Reduce “Liver Detoxification Burden”
- Lower “cholesterol, blood pressure”
- Prevent “Cardiovascular Diseases”
- Suppression of “carcinogens”
- Relieve “lactose intolerance”
- Improve “Irritable Bowel Disease”
How to choose probiotics with gastrointestinal constipation and allergies? 5 reminders from experts!
There are many probiotic brands on the market. How do you choose high-quality and well-rated probiotics?
I will summarize and compare the following 5 probiotic reminders to share with you~
Reminder for the selection of high-quality probiotics
1: Confirm whether the brand’s “number of bacteria” is sufficient and appropriate
The number of beneficial bacteria that can survive in the intestine = number of bacteria X colonization rate.
Probiotics do not eat as much as possible, because probiotics also have a certain upper limit on the number of colonization ~
It is recommended to recommend probiotics to choose brands with 2 to 30 billion bacterial counts. This is the most suitable range for colonizing bacteria.
2: “Strains” should be selected carefully
Many people may not know that Taiwan’s research and development of probiotic technology is ranked among the best in the world!
Moons that are not foreign are relatively round, and there are differences between the eastern and western diet cultures, climates, and physiques. Therefore, we will suggest that you can give priority to probiotics products developed by Asian countries e.g Taiwan and Japan~
In addition, too many or too few probiotic strains are not good, it is recommended to choose at least 4-10 strains of probiotic composite products, through the cooperation of multiple strains, you can increase the colonization of each other together Probability.
3: Whether the addition of “prebiotic” is very different
Probiotics are food sources that provide good probiotic bacteria to the intestine. They are food ingredients that cannot be digested and absorbed by the body, but they can promote the growth or activation of intestinal probiotic bacteria and promote gastrointestinal health.
By continuously supplying probiotic nutrition, we can help probiotics fight in the gastrointestinal tract, increase the number and time of probiotic survival, and make the effect play a sense~
Among them, the quality of “wood oligosaccharide” (xylooligosaccharide) is the best! Other high-quality probiotics e.g. galactose oligosaccharides, fructooligosaccharides, lactulose oligosaccharides, soybean oligosaccharides, inulin, dietary fiber… etc.
4: Brand products with “strain number” are more at ease
The probiotic strain number is like an identity card for probiotics.
Take the popular Lactobacillus Plantarum LP28 for example:
“LP28” is the number of the strain. Generally, probiotics that have a lot of scientific research on the efficacy of the strain and are protected by relevant patent research will be equipped with the strain number. Consumers can find the original research and anti-allergy related according to the strain number.
Where can I buy the best Probiotics?
In recent years, food safety problems in various countries have exploded, and it is not healthy but black-hearted products that everyone spends on. Therefore, European and American products with relatively strict quality control have become popular products.
And iHerb.com is a large-scale medical cosmetics e-commerce company in the United States. It has a high satisfaction rate of 97% in the evaluation of Google customers. It provides global home delivery so that you can buy it without risking buying fakes through purchasing high-quality health products.
After reading the complete text, I believe you have a deeper understanding of probiotics,
Finally, I will compare the evaluation experience of Watsons, Ptt, online brands, and major brands in 2018-2019-2020. I want to share and summarize with you, some comparison conditions about the selection of good probiotics~
A good probiotic with good efficacy, effectiveness, and good evaluation should meet the following conditions:
- Recommended probiotic selection: 15 to 25 billion bacteria, more in line with efficacy
- Recommended probiotics: there are 4~10 high-quality strains with good effect e.g. LP28 (Lactobacillus Plantarum), LRH10 (Lactobacillus rhamnosus), LPC12 (Lactobacillus paracasei), LA1063 (Lactobacillus acidophilus)
- The probiotic formula is transparent and open, indicating the strain/strain and the number of bacteria, and does not contain Enterococcus faecalis
- Probiotics use the “strain number” and “patented raw materials” brands for greater peace of mind
- Probiotics with beneficial compound (e.g. vegetable and fruit enzymes) can have multiple functions
- Probiotics choose a brand with “probiotics” to help its effectiveness
- Probiotics selection No artificial flavors/flavors Better, reduce body burden
- Probiotics have the most peace of mind with SGS inspection (Western medicine, heavy metals)
I hope everyone can have a correct understanding of probiotics, find products that suit you, and improve the physiological function of regulation.